Sunday, November 9, 2008

Now, they come crawling out of the woodwork

Farrakhan says Obama draws a 'oneness of spirit'

"For nine months, I kept quiet because I saw that the good words that I spoke about this beautiful young man at our Saviours' Day convention and the way they were misused," Farrakhan said of Obama. "I decided it would be better for me to just be quiet rather than be drawn into the controversy that was swirling around his pastor, Father Pfleger, and others."

Farrakhan then added with a smile, "I feel freer today to say the things that are in my heart."

"The Nation of Islam has taught that whites are descended from the devil and that blacks are the chosen people of Allah."  Does this mean that Obama is only half evil?

How long do you suppose it will be before Obama once again embraces his pastor of 20+ years, Jeremiah Wright, or the likes of Bill Ayers?

Full story - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment